Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What I've been doing!


I love making clothes for little girls! These were made for Lily-Grace's preschool teacher's little girls as an end-of-the year present. I always wanted to have 2 little girls I could dress alike, and since that didn't happen, I'll have to make do with other people's kids. I tried to dress the boys alike, but when Levi was about 6, he would complain bitterly about "the match." So, I gave that up to. Lily-Grace still prays for her sister, so I guess there is always hope for a miracle, but I don't mean I want to have another baby. I mean like a child or baby being left on our doorstep. I'd take her. Especially if she was house-broken.
Anyway, I've got to get working on another project that's got to be done by Friday. Why do I always get stuff done for other people, but I still have all these things I want to make for my own family that somehow get pushed to the side? Oh well! I just loved how these turned out, and I wanted to share!

2 comments:

  1. Surely Lily-Grace didn't let these leave the house without a "where's mine?" Those are so cute! love the embroidery font and flowers! You Rock Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Do you have one of those fancy embroidery sewing machines? I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete